City Information Links:
- Thursday January 19, 2023 @ PCYC and ZOOM
- Marine Advisory Committee Resumes Harbor Water Quality Testing
- Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 6pm at PCYC and on ZOOM
- Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 6 pm at PCYC and on ZOOM
- May 17, 2022 at 5 PM. Marine Advisory Committee (MAC) Special Presentation to Oxnard City Council
NEXT CINC MEETING
Meetings have been canceled due to COVID – Stay Safe!
Water Quality Info
Oxnard Hotline for Harbor Water Quality Residents are encouraged to report any odors or discoloration in Harbor waters by calling 1-805-797-7598. Test Results The public can view the test results at https://arcg.is/08ifCO on a geographic information system (GIS) map. The map contains the location of all the sampling sites and the data collected at those sites. The map also has a legend under the “Test Parameter” button to indicate what a normal range should be for each of the parameters that are being tested. [read more in press release] FAQ Along with the GIS map, the City is also releasing a Frequently Asked Questions document to address the most pressing questions being asked by the public.