CINC MEETING NOTES
click below for the date you desire to look at
- January 19, 2023 @ PCYC and ZOOM
- October 27, 2022 @ PCYC and ZOOM
- March 25, 2021 ZOOM Meeting
- 1/23/2020 @ PCYC – Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club
- 11/21/2019 @ CIYC – Channel Islands Yacht Club
- 9/26/2019 @ PCYC – Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club
SEE MORE DETAILS
- 8/1/2019 @ CIYC – Channel Islands Yacht Club
- 5/30/2019 @ PCYC – Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club (Meeting & Annual Election)
- CLICK FOR INFO 3/28/2019 @ CIYC – Channel Islands Yacht Club
- Channel Islands Neighborhood Council Meeting 1/31/2019
- Agenda and Flyer: 013119_Channel_Islands_Neighborhood_Council.pdf
- More information
- Channel Islands Neighborhood Council MINUTES 09/06/18 PDF: CINC_Meeting_Minutes 9_6_18
- Update on June 21
June 20 2018, 6 pm at PCYC
The first meeting was held on May 8th 2018
CHANNEL ISLANDS NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL PUBLIC MEETING: Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm Speakers: Chief Benites and Corporal Perez - OPD Update District 1 Council Member - Bert Perello Harbor Director - Michael Tripp Ventura Food Drive - Rene Aiu Airport Director - Keith Frietas...
CHANNEL ISLANDS NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL PUBLIC MEETING: Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm Speakers:Frank Sullivan/Eric Kramer - White Seabass OperationCarmen Ramirez - Ventura County Board of SupervisorsMaureen Maguire- Ventura County Farm Bureau Location: Pacific Corinthian Yacht...
CINC held zoom Meeting and you can watch it here! Updates from the City and the MAC Team on on Water Quality, other news about airplane traffic and Harbor Visioning
January meeting of Channel Islands Neighborhood Council (CINC) DATE: January 23rd TIME: 6 PM LOCATION: Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club (PCYC) 2600 Harbor Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93035 WELCOME Chair’s Report Water Board’s Triennial Review Water Board’s Meeting on MS4 Forming a...
This is an executive summary of our findings and recommended actions to address the water quality crisis in Channel Islands Harbor..All underlying documents and relevant electronic links are available from:Marine Advisory CommitteeChannel Island...
Save the Date for the Next Meeting! 5/30/2019 at Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club (Meeting & Annual Election)
SAVE THE DATE! The next meeting is Thursday, March 28, 2019, 6 P.M. – 8:30 P.M. Channel Islands Yacht Club
Click the button below for Agenda and Map!
Joint Neighborhood Council Meeting at the Performing Arts Center (PAC).
Courtesy pick of large items can be scheduled in advance with our volunteers on a first come first serve basis by calling Keith at 805-338-4466, or by signing up at your Bin location by 9:00 A.M. the day of the clean-up. All pickups are being completed by...